Cross country is without a doubt one of the most physically intensive sports in high school. You have got to be crazy to join a sport like that! However, I never said that I wasn't a little crazy. Cross country requires you to have a positive mindset and determination, two incredibly strong traits for a runner. I encourage people who have the will to run, to join cross country. I strongly recommend this because you can make some great friends by doing this. The friends you make will be positive, hard workers and those types of friends go a long way. It's an incredibly difficult sport, but the hard work is so worth it. So I'll leave you with this, don't take the easy way out to make like-minded friends.
Just like Robert Frost said "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference".
Just like Robert Frost said "Two roads diverged in a wood, and I - I took the one less traveled by, and that has made all the difference".
Loving the Frost haha
ReplyDeleteThis is so relatable
ReplyDeleteHave to give you props for being in cross country I sure couldn't do it.
ReplyDelete